الاثنين، 25 أبريل 2011

message of the week

يالله يابنات همتكم معي ................ كل وحدة تدخل وتكتب رسالة الأسبوع وطبعا" in english والرسالة تكون مفتوحة في اي مجال ولأي شخص وممكن في جو المدرسة وممكن لا ................ابدأ انا
I just wanted to let you know that I   appreciate all you do for  my blog !  and we need   more students like you. You     should feel proud of yourself, and know that I am proud of all my students  

واحب اذكركم كل وحدة بتكتب message راح ارفع من درجاتها وراح تنحذف كل xxxxxxx

هناك 38 تعليقًا:

  1. Today we Signed Representation with students of the university..
    I and my friends
    teacher kholoud
    I wished to be present to watch
    ان شاء الله يكون تمام ^_*

    أفكارك راائعة أستاذة خلوود ’

    ردحذف
  2. وينكم يابنات مافيه الابشرى شاركت عموما بشرى راح اكافئك باعطائك فرصة اخرى لإعادة الامتحان الشهري علشانك مو راضية تنقصين ولا نصف .... طيب وين البنات همتكم علشان تاخذون الدرجات الحلوة يالله عطوني رسالة الأسبوع .

    ردحذف
  3. السلام عليكم


    Ncdt on the radio yesterday morning, fired, but I praise to God and even Sidikada Mswin Doto was once sweet and times Audi Nice and Happy Sad Wink @ Houdrrti Osmotaina

    ااشكرك على افكاررك الرائعه وفرص الي تعطينا ايهاا يسلموو -->>Teicher

    ردحذف
  4. i don't know what to say for honest but today i am filling tierd and sick for one reason and you noticed this miss.khoulud and i hope to get well soon

    ردحذف
  5. AL-3rbjyah

    serious news. Thank you for your password

    ردحذف
  6. sakurah flowers
    yes really I noticed you are filling tired.Iwant to say you Ilike your style in class you are really attracive and your Pronounciation very nice !
    you are malak almulhim ,are not you ؟

    ردحذف
  7. My friends from my heart loved they are I are adding joy and happiness into my life I ask God to join me with
    bliss in the Hereafter Gardens


    3> 3> 3>

    Thank you to my teacher

    ردحذف
  8. شكراً يااستاذة والله عاجزة أشكرك .. أقدر لك هذا المعروف مارح انساه لك ^_*

    ردحذف
  9. Hello my dearest teacher
    I'd like to make suggestion for our English Class, what do you think if we make any kind of projects and followed by presentaion. You choose 6 students as a group to make project and one of the group makes orientation;subsequently, this will improve the students's speach skills and to avoid embarassement in the future of confortation with other student.

    Your agreement is highly appreciated.

    Allah Bless You wherever you are.

    Your faithful student
    Norah S.AL Therman ^_^

    ردحذف
  10. -

    i'll be back with my message of the week

    =)

    ردحذف
  11. You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

    ردحذف
  12. أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.

    ردحذف
  13. نوني that is agood idea . I promise you to apply it next days.

    ردحذف
  14. hello njoooooooool Ilike your philsophy in writing

    ردحذف
  15. منى القحطاني

    I wish you the sweet life with your

    friends

    ردحذف
  16. I thought you Hlooh them for fun and to take advantage of them and gain more language and know the words and we know Joomla, an idea
    In the name of God the Merciful


    Peace be upon you and rehman
    I have your idea of ​​sweet and helpful. The idea is
    That each one of you write a sentence with the word to the claimed
    Stupied User Alqubloa After Maictb sentence word answer
    To write because after the sentence, and so on ..........
    }My address is: {garbage
    And who answer me these are the word of the phrase
    And the answer word
    Anchallah and appeal to the idea and benefit
    Wolfman God

    ردحذف
  17. I like friends who do not speak with them Alaandma Imlte my mouth to speak

    .. Friends who Aterbt between me and them by blood or friendship true,

    I meet a few minutes on the messenger and talk to each Maischglna without fear, without barriers

    ردحذف
  18. ssana almouzh
    Your friends are lucky with you

    ردحذف
  19. أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.

    ردحذف
  20. *I wish success in this world and the Hereafter, and safety and security prevail in the country
    I hope the assistance of all teachers and hope to assess the school trip for all students
    Prompts: (Salma Dosari)

    ردحذف
  21. مشكورا ابله على الموضوع الحلو

    ردحذف
  22. Hi
    I would love to join you in this space ..
    Last night was special
    27 \ 5
    My friend's birthday(malak al-naim)

    happy birthday too mlooka

    We enjoyed in the party last night

    Really was a beautiful night
    I hope that happen again

    this is the cakes
    http://www.mobdi3ine.net/uploads/13043512611.jpg

    thanx mlook for the party <3

    By the way Iam al-anood al-joughiman ^^

    ردحذف
  23. Wednesday
    Tired the week because of Exam
    Thank God, but over quickly

    ردحذف
  24. Hi
    my message of the week is a story

    There was a boy who was always losing his temper.Hes father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him 'My son Iwant you to hammer a nail in to our garden fence every time you need to dirct your angr against something and you lose your temper'
    So the son started to follow his father's advice.on the first day he hammered in 37nails,but getting the nails into the fence was not easy,so he started trying to control himself when he got angry.As the days went by ,he was hammering in less nails ,and within week he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting angry and from hammering nails. He come to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was happy with his efforts and said to him 'But now my son you have out anail for every day that you donet get angry'

    The son started to take out the nails for each day that he didnot get angry ,until there were no nails left in the fence.
    He come to his father and told him what he had achieved.His father took him to fence and said 'My son ,you have done well, but look at these holes on the fence .Thes fence will never be the same again '. Then he adde 'when you say things in astart of angry ,thay leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others.You can stab aperson and with draw the knife but it does not matter how many times you say 'Iam sorry ,because the wound will remain.

    ردحذف
  25. taecher
    اتمنى تعليقك باقرب وقت

    ردحذف
  26. الله يسامحك teacher
    ماتدرين قد ايش انا متحمسه اسمع تعليقك ع قصتي صارلي 24 بالضبط وانا انتظر ردك....

    ردحذف
  27. لي عودة....... رسائلكم رائعة لكني اليومين هذه تعبانة حيل احاول اريح شوي وارجع ارد عليكم .

    ردحذف
  28. سلامتك وماتشوفين شر
    متى ماارتحتي ردي اهم شي راحتك
    انا بانتظارك...

    ردحذف
  29. هلا ببناتي .. اسفة على التاخير واليومين هذه معي هبوط بالضغط ولكن حقيقة انا سعيدة جدا برسائلكم وقبل انام راح اعلق بشكل سريع على الرسائل :
    the rare
    The story is a very wonderful .we learn from it many things in fact
    you are fine girl .

    noody
    it is enjoyable party because you and malak together
    Iam waiting for images

    ردحذف
  30. الحمد لله على السلامة ياأستاذة ..


    فقدناك ..

    ماتشوفين شر ()

    ردحذف
  31. الحمدلله ع سلامتك يالغلا

    ماتشووفين شرر

    ردحذف
  32. Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart

    ,,,,

    ردحذف
  33. hi every one this is my first message ...so i hope you like it

    my message is to my dear mother ....
    I really miss you...
    and if wish if you were here with me right here right now....
    especially this Wednesday .... love you ,and miss you

    ردحذف
  34. نوني رسالتك رقيقة كرقتك ورائعة كروعتك

    ردحذف